Get Support for Your Partnership Program
Accelerist is providing free partnership assistance to help nonprofit organizations expand their capacity and continue to raise money from companies with greater efficiency during times of emergency.
Accelerist was founded on the idea that technology could help nonprofits raise more money from corporations more efficiently and effectively. Now, more than ever, we have the opportunity and obligation to make this a reality for so many nonprofits that are at the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic and in desperate need of corporate support.
From March 17 – May 20, 2020, registered 501(c)3 and 501(c)4 organizations can qualify for free corporate partnership prospecting, pricing and measurement resources.
Qualifying nonprofit organizations will have the opportunity to receive any and all benefits mentioned below, as they request and need them.
- Custom Prospect Research Profiles (up to 60 profiles over 60 days) – upon request, Accelerist will provide updated company profiles that includes refreshed business, customer and philanthropic intelligence, COVID-19-specific commitments, plus custom cover letter and thought starter recommendations within 48 hours.
- Pitch Review & Feedback – nonprofits can submit an idea, cover letter, or proposal they intend to submit to new or existing partners. Accelerist experts will review and provide positioning feedback and refinement suggestions for greatest success within 48 hours.
- Audience Translation – Accelerist will provide crisis recommendations on how to motivate, communicate and activate a nonprofit’s specific audience (only valid if psychosocial analysis or persona is already completed).
- Event Pricing & Valuation – Accelerist will provide an event valuation for an event that has been postponed or cancelled, or is being considered to be postponed or cancelled – to help fundraisers understand the impact of their decision on sponsor revenue
- Partner ROI Report – Accelerist will provide one free ROI and impact report on a nonprofit’s existing corporate partner, to help retain renewal revenue during the crisis period
Crisis & Opportunity Roadmap
A simple guide that helps you approach short-term partnership triage, and uncover opportunities to reinvigorate your approach to corporate partnerships for the long-term
Asset Contingency Plan
A crisis plan for fulfilling and supplementing committed partner assets to demonstrate value in times of emergency